1. Select a project to feature in your poster and video vignette.
Your poster should feature a recent QI/PI project that focuses on at least one of the following themes/categories:
– Population Health (chronic care, cancer screenings, etc.)
– Operational Changes for COVID-19 Response
– Operational Efficiency and Improving Value
– Building our Improvement Systems and Infrastructure
– Addressing the Social Determinants of Health and/or Health Equity
– Patient Experience
– Telemedicine and Telehealth
2. Use the recommended PowerPoint template to create your poster, and record an optional video (3-5 minutes).
– The posters are formatted in “Portrait Orientation” with dimensions of 24in. W x 36in. H.
– Please submit your poster as a PowerPoint or PDF file, and your video as an .mp4 file, if you choose to include one.
3. Complete the “Poster Submission Form.”
4. Email info@IHQC.org with your submission materials, no later than 6:00pm on Monday, November 9, 2020.
Please include your “Poster Submission Form,” poster, video vignette, and any tools you would like to share with others.
5. Accepted posters will be notified within 7 days after submission.
You will also receive your poster’s URL to share with your colleagues.
6. Virtual Poster Walk and Judges’ Review
– View your colleagues’ poster submissions, and collect any ideas that you would be interested in applying at your organization.
7. Celebrate on December 16, 2020!
– Join a virtual networking event and awards ceremony on December 16, 2020 to conclude the 2020 QI Summit Series. Engage with your colleagues across the safety net in facilitated breakout discussion around Summit Series themes and poster topics. Register for the event via Eventbrite.
Download the Information Packet or explore the site for additional details.